LAWRENCE COUNTY FIREFIGHTER ASSOCIATION
November 24th $123.80 was paid to Gillespies 1st Place Trophies for the 2014 golf scramble trophies.
Pledge of Allegiance was led by Dave Daulton.
Guest was Rod Pressel, Sales Manager for Hoosier Fire Equipment Inc. email@example.com, Cell (317)771-0142.
Valerie Luchauer - EMA:
1. Discussed going digital with Kenwood radios.Kammi Kern - IU Health:
1. Discussed an EMS run with Shawswick VFD on a cardiac arrest and how everyone worked together and did a great job.Josh Davis - Seals Ambulance:
1. Discussed the big push to get their communications up and going.Steve Nolan:
1. Discussed needing information on who had to quit volunteering on a fire department because of House Bill to send to state representative.Bob Brown:
1. Discussed the Strategy & Tactics class coming up. It will be a 40-hour class and it will be scenario based.Max Peters:
1. Announced Perry Township was recognized by IU Health Bloomington for STEMI Heroes for their work on a cardiac arrest patient on 12/27/14.Josh Davis - Seals Ambulance:
1. Discussed they cannot trade out O2 bottles yet, but Air Gas will trade out D-size O2 bottles if you can prove you are with a VFD.Kammi Kern - IU Health:
1. Discussed they can trade out O2 bottles on scene.Meeting was adjourned at 19:42.
50/50 Steve Nolan won $18.00 and to $18.00 to LCFFA.